HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Friday, June 22, 2007

Old Places New Faces

It feels like its been so long since I was gone. Here I am, blogging again! I love blogging because its one of the many ways we express our feelings here at Zeum. we should take better advantage of this site since it was made just for us. ZEUMMASTERS ;]

Before, I worked at Zeum through a program called MYEEP and since that program ended, I stopped working at Zeum. I decided to reapply. and now I am here again ;] I had to go through training again and this reminded me of when I first got training 8 months ago. A few days ago I met the new Zeummasters and went through training with them. this is my second time being trained. I remember the first time I was trained, I had totally different people with me and we were trained somewhat differently. It was then when i realized how far I had come. these eight months had sure past by way too fast.

While I was gone, I missed zeum alot, the people and the place itself. I felt like I couldn't say I worked at Zeum anymore and that made me sad. but I got really excited when Raquel called and offered the Zeummaster position to me. I thought, everything will be the same again.

When I actually arrived at Zeum, some of the old people were gone and new people came it. I think its not typical for a teenager to work at a place for so long and I am glad I have the opportunity to do so. even though I was so sad that the old workers left because they graduated, I was glad to meet the new people. I know that every year, people would come and leave. and some of the new Zeummasters will be leaving when summer ends, so i should better spend more times with them. ;]

1 comment:

Michelle F. said...

THAT'S GREAT THAT YOU DECIDED TO COME BACK AND WORK AT ZEUM. IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE ON BOARD TO HELP AND YOU CAN HELP THE NEW PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALOT OF STUFF ALREADY ABOUT BEING A ZEUMMASTER