HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*+_+BREANNA+_+*

hey everybody my name is Breanna, I love a lot of things here at Zeum. I started here not knowing too much about this internship. i am now sad that I'm leaving on thursday and probably won't get to see all the friends i've made over the past 12 days ( the program I'm in makes the learning experience really short) because we live really far. I am so glad that I've gotten this opportunity to meet people who come from all over the world to visit Zeum, at first i was like you got to be kidding me and like my second day of working at Zeum i met people who where from israel. I LOVE THIS PLACE!



+_-*JESSENiA*-_+

HOLA EVERY1!

My name is Jessenia and i love art, music and poetry. Working here is so much fun and has been a very big experience for me, because i have met people of different cultures and races that have inspired me to become more open minded. Also, i have met cool Co-workers that i would have never thought i would be friends with. Im so glad i have had the chance to be here, because i have been learning new things every time i have came to work. I enjoy being around people and making them feel good. Zeum and the people that i have been surrounded with God has truly blessed me to have you guys around me a lot because by the time i leave, i will walk away with new skills, life lasting memories and good friends. I Thank GOD for this opportunity and GOD bless all of u at Zeum that has worked with me. Thank You very Mucho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you guyz have also enjoyed working with me also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.