HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Michelle's Holiday Reflections

1. Describe your experiences working at Zeum during the Winter Holidays (one of the busiest times of the year!). If you have worked here for more than one Winter Holiday season, share any experiences from those years.

Working at Zeum during the winter holiday was a good experience for me. It was one of the busiest days of the year but it wasn't so bad because of all the help and support I got from the staff working here. I thought i wouldn't be able to handle the big crowds but I actually did. I felt like I developed my communication and leadership skills even more.

2. What did you enjoy and gain from the 2009 Winter Olympic Games? What suggestions and additions would you like to make for next year?

The Winter Olympic Games for this year was really fun. It was a good way to start the morning. The games helped me get all the energy I needed to start the day. The fact that it was a competition was even more fun because of the prizes we would get at the end. I really enjoyed the games every morning as I got to work with the other ZeumMasters as well.

3. How will you apply your experiences from the morning team building exercises and the teamwork witnessed on the museum floor to the upcoming spring months?

I will apply my experiences from the morning team building exercises and the teamwork witnessed on the museum floor to the upcoming months by continuing to work as hard as i did. When it comes to free days i know that it will work out because of everything I learned, experienced and got out of the winter breaks.

1 comment:

JW Daniels said...

Nice post, Michelle! Thanks for sharing your experiences as a ZM. :)