HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Storyboarding Basketball


Above is my storyboard for animation. (you can click on it to see it bigger) It's for my community project - I chose to talk and create something that relates to me in my community. When I first started thinking about what I would do for this project, basketball was the first thing to come to mind. I'm talking about how I love to play basketball and how its my thing to do.

For my project, I'm going to make two clay male characters and animate them using stop motion animation. Just to let you know, one of the characters out of the two clay male characters is me and I make the basketball go into the net of the court, all net, at the end of my performance.

Also, something cool about my project is that I will speak a rap to the audience and as the two clay male characters move the rap music I say goes exactly to what the characters are doing regarding movement wise. In the end I look forward to seeing everybody who gets the chance to see my work to say, "Cool", after I, the clay character hits the shot and it swishes threw a clay basketball court.

1 comment:

Michelle F. said...

GOOD LUCK ON WORKING ON YOUR PROJECT. IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD ITS COOL THAT YOUR NOT JUST DOING ANIMATION YOUR EVEN TALKING AND NOT JUST TALKING RAPPING ITS COOL TO HEAR A DIFFERENT WAY FOR PEOPLE TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS.