HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Thursday, July 23, 2009

MPL: a place to rock out...and express yourself

HI MY NAME IS ERIC BEVERLY BUT EVERYBODY CALLS ME EB!!! its freaking awesome at Zeum - it was a perfect match for me. When i got hired and started to work it felt like i was married to Zeum ,cool people different personalities,and most of all helping all the kids. I love everything at Zeum ,but my favorite part is M..P..L.. music production lab. Music production lab is my favorite because its a good way to express yourself and tell how your feeling . AND SO ON LIKE DENZEL SAYS.....the technology of it was not that hard to learn it came to me quickly. But the skill that benifits working in m.p.l is my outgoingness, I really like the music production lab beaucse kids come in and dress up and try thier hardest, some act silly and its really funny but overall my experience with Zeum is mind blowing....... but yeah this is my blog to the world hope you digg it................................!! PEACE!! oh yeah and here is some people in m.p.l rocking out.

No comments: