HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Friday, July 17, 2009

Dancing Freestyle

Heeyy everyone! [: My name's Yvonne and I am a new ZEUMmaster! This job is extremely tiring, but it's worth it! When I was waiting to be interviewed, I thought everyone was going to be strict and really mean. I thought wrong. They were SUPERR nice and I was like "Ohh, I have nothing to worry about!" Every staff member was very friendly. People say I'm a little shy, but with the ZEUM staff members, I've broken out of my shell already! [: I've only been here for about two weeks and I've already made some friends. I love watching all the families and camps come through the door. Every day I get inspired by all the creativity that I see from everyone. This isn't like those boring jobs that people would dislike having to wake up every morning to go to. I get excited when I know it's time to work at ZEUM. To me, this is like an extra curricular activity.

I'm a Polynesian dancer, lion dancer, sketcher, and now I am a ZEUMmaster.In Polynesian dance, they make you freestyle what you've learned, and at ZEUM, I see kids AND adults dance and freestyle at the MUSIC PRODUCTION LAB (MPL) I play the drums in lion dance and everyone depends on the drums or else the lions have nothing to move to. Being in that position with so much power(muahhaha), I can make them dance to anything and they have to follow. At ZEUM, I see people doing their crazy dance moves and it inspires me what I could do to the lions [; When I'm at the Clay Animation Studio, I see people make these really cool figures and then I would go home and sketch it out
ZEUM ROCKS!!!!!!! :P

No comments: