HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two Weeks n the Job =D?!

Hello =D, My name is Gary. I been working at Zeum for about a two weeks now and i think its great :D. I got this job through MYEEP, even though it wasnt my first choice im happy that i got this job. One of my favorite exhibit in Zeum is MPL. I really like MPL because you get to see alot of different people sing songs. Also , when it's a slow day you can sing some awesome songs :D. Even if it isnt a slow day ... you can always sing along with them on the sideline. Sometimes when there is a High School Musical song or a Hannah Montana song... i sing along. Some of you may think that kind of weird lol... but im just having fun =P. Even though i sing these songs on the sideline... i can never do it infront of the camera lol... (camera shy =D). But, before summer ends i am gonna sing a song in front of the camera and record it :) and bring it home lol... So help me choose a song lol and come watch me sing it =D. Haha!!

Working at Zeum has been great , i learned alot about technology. I never really worked with technology except for my computer ... but the stuff i learned from Zeum is way more technology then just my computer LOL. I learned how to make music videos, photoshop ,and how to work istopmotion. Probably my favorite technology that i learned was MPL (as i said earlier lol). In the MPL i also learned about Green Screen which was really cool. It's cool how we can have different backrounds when people are making music videos. You can be in space, a basketball court , on stage , and a lot more.

Also, claymation is very cool . You can make whatever you like! I'm not really good at it and only really completed one of them. But , while i'm still working here i am gonna create more lol.

That all i really got for you guys. See yea!

-Gary

No comments: