HREF='http://freestats.com CLASS=ivanL_FR TARGET=_blank>FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com'

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mama Memory

My memory project begins with two pictures of my mom.


This is a new picture of my mom, dad, and little new born baby brother. My mom's name is "mom"! My dad's name is "dad"! My new born baby brother name is Jeremiah. My mom and I are very close. I remember there was an entire month when my mom just wanted to take off of work just for me and spend time with me by going to lunch. I appreciated that so much.

I felt like an only child. As my mom and I kept going to lunch throughout the month, I was wondering why she chose me to spend time with. Did I need special treatment or something? What? But that was not the case. The case was that she felt like I was her only son, not only child and that she don't see me as much as she does the girls (my sisters) because I'm always running around or with my dad.


My mom is the best and I'm glad she gave me life (having me was hard work is what my mom told me). I also appreciate my mom giving most of her genes, very outgoing and learning how to make a good impression on new people I meet. Cheers, to mom!

I have a lot more pictures to write about. Pretty soon I'm going to start the recording so that you can hear me, Joshua, telling this story.

1 comment:

Michelle F. said...

THAT'S GOOD THAT YOU R VERY CLOSE WITH YOUR MOM SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO HAVE THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THATS HOW I FEEL WHEN IM WITH MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER BECAUSE SHE WAS LIKE A MOM TO ME SHE HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF CHILDREN BUT SHE CHOOSE TO RAISE ME AFTER SPENDING YEARS TAKING CARE OF HER KIDS THAT R ADULTS IT MAKES YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL THAT SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE THE TIME TO BE WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT YOU